Saturday, June 9, 2012

whats on ur mind ?

i have wondered for quite a long while on how to start off this blog.  i have read some of others, & envied their more than interesting entries. they gave me some ideas & thoughts   ...

this is a place to drop stories from my past, current, & perhaps even the future  ... & of any kind of nature !

stories from the past is always a favorite write. however, some memories are better left untold ~ here ~  for they are meant to be remembered, cherished and/or sorrowed over on my own.  some will make me ask "why", some will make me cry, & some will put a smile on my face. whatever they are, good or bad, they are PRICELESS !!

having said that, whatever's on your mind, what you deemed right to write, write it away  ....   so i will  ...  soon !!

No comments:

Post a Comment